2009/10/11

My Favorite Restaurant in Eastlansing

I have been this small city for a long time. On the weekend I always go out to eat with my friends. On the Grand river there is a restaurant name is PeiKing is my favorite restaurant. I do not know why some friends of my do not like there. But that restaurant is my favorite. I think the food there is delicious. And the waiter there is very nice.

Last week my friend Sherry and I went there to eat "Shui Zhu beef " and "Qing Jiao Tu Dou".
I really like Chinese food and I do not like the food is cold such as America food. So almost every week Sherry and I go to there to chang our life. Eat some Chinese food and talk about something that happened during the week.

I like Chinese food. Wish you will like it.

5 条评论:

  1. Mohammed alwady said:
    I disagree with you every America food is cold. I wil visit your favorite restaurant to eat from Chinese food!!!.....

    回复删除
  2. I love chinese food, too!! I want to eat "Qing Jiao To Dou"!

    回复删除
  3. Oh I really want to go there.
    You, Megumi and I should go "Qing Jiao To Dou" together!

    回复删除