Michigan State University, localed in East Lansing MI, it's my school.
Before I come here my friends told me Lasing is a beatiful place. And here is very cold and humidity is high. I just imagine how is the lansing looks like.
August 20 I arrived lansing airport. The weather was really good. The sky are blue and grass are green. Everything looks so clear. Suddenly, I fall in love with this place. Lansing is different from my hometown. Here isnt have many buildings, people are not busy with their work. But here has a good enviroment to live. By the way...I donot like the weather here. The weather changes fast. And it's dry here!!! My skin become bad....T^T

I met one of my roommates at night. She is a Chinese girl form Hunan province. And then around one week I just went to anywhere with her and my friends to perpare the things that we need.
Acorrding to we are international students, we should come to school earlier than native students. So the first week in MSU I just thought I was still in China, because I could see Chinese anywhere. But after Aug. 30th I didnot think so. At that time I feel my US life was begin.On Sep. 1st OISS hold a welcome dinner for the international students. We met many friends from different countries. Of course most of them are Chinese.

My class was begin at Sep.2ed. Because my poor English I have to study language in school. I think it's not a bad things. It can give me sometimes to adapt here. Just enjoy~~
On the first weekend, I went to the lake lansing with my roommate and her friends. The scence there is really beatiful. I feel I can forget evey press. It makes me so relax. I wish someday I can buy a house build in such place.
I have been to the Picnic twice in a month. One is hold by MSU, one is with my friend Sherry. On the school picinc I joined the kendo club. I learnt it in Japan before. So I want to continue it here. Another was hold by Sherry's classmate. He is a Korean. On the picinc there are five Korean, three Japanese and just two Chinese. The Korean guys cooked food for us. The food are so good. I think maybe someday I could cook Chinese food for them.






Let's enjoy our life of East Lansing^^
回复删除Dear Xiaomeng
回复删除hehe i love your blog
it has a very nice color!!
I agree with you , Lansing is a beautiful city!
*v*
Ariel, these pictures are great! The food look so delicious. I am glad that you went to Lake Lansing. I am living not too far from Lake Lansing, and sometimes I go there too. It's really relaxing and soothing. It's a bit cold but you should definitely see Lake Lansing in snow. It's just so beautiful!
回复删除